Corporate Social Responsibility Plan
The design and development of a Corporate Social Responsibility Plan in the company offers countless benefits, in addition to optimising the company's work processes and methods.
The main advantages are:
- Increased productivity and cost reduction.
- Improved corporate image and position in the sector as an argument from authority.
- Alignment of the company with policies seeking improvement and efficiency, commitment to human resources, the environment and sustainability.
- Standing out from rivals.
- Improvement of image conveyed to the customer and consumer.
- Improved company performance.
ILOCAD works with its corporate clients, proposing a set of objectives aimed at drawing up a Corporate Social Responsibility Plan engaged with business ethics, and setting out the essential accompanying measures.
This guidance in creating a Corporate Social Responsibility Plan includes the following actions and proposals:
- Analysing the company's situation and scope in terms of CSR.
- Setting up the social responsibility team within the company.
- Training those involved in the CSR plan.
- Identifying target groups.
- Designing actions with the CSR Plan and establishing protocols.
- Parallel actions: Communication, Activity Report, Performance Reports...
ILOCAD offers the client competitive intelligence and documentation services with the aim of ascertaining the facts and circumstances that could impair the client's defence